This Privacy notice explains what to expect from job4schools when you make contact with us or use our services. This notice will explain how we collect, use and protect your data, and what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how we can exercise those rights.
Who Are We?
We are jobs4schools and for the purpose of this document we are also known as ‘the data controller’ meaning that we determine what data is collected, how the data is used and how the data is protected. Our registered address is:
3 Cockreed Lane, New Romney, Kent TN28 8JH
Why do we collect your personal data?
Some of the personal data we process is provided directly to us by you for one of the following reasons;
- You have contacted us to make a general enquiry, or require a service
- You have contacted us to provide our services
How do we use your personal data?
We will use your personal data in the following ways;
- You have contacted us with an enquiry and thereby given us consent to reply to your enquiry or supply you with advice about the services you have showed an interest in.
- If you are a supplier, we will use your personal data to make necessary payments / receipts,
Who will we disclose your personal data with?
As part of our service provision, we will only share your personal information with selected third party/parties with your expressed consent. We will share your personal information with a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request or to protect our legal rights or the vital interests of yourself or another person.
We will NEVER provide, give away or sell your personal data to third parties or use them for marketing purposes (unless stated otherwise with your expressed permission).
How will we keep your personal data safe?
The security of your personal data is very important to us. We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
How long we will retain your personal data
The length of time we retain your personal data depends on the reason for processing and storing.
- If you have contacted us to make a general enquiry, we will only store this data for the duration of the enquiry and up to 6months post enquiry.
- Payment data received via accounting and banking systems are stored for 7 years for accounting and tax obligations with the HMRC.
- Following the appropriate retention period, all physical data will be shredded, and electronic data will be deleted.
Want to know how you can access, rectify or erase your data
As the ‘data subject’, you have rights about the personal data we hold. The rights available to you depend upon our reason for processing your personal data.
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed what data we hold about you and how we process and store that data. This should be done in a transparent manner.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process forms part of our public tasks or is in our legitimate interests.
- Right to data portability: This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
- Rights regarding automated decision-making including profiling: You have the right to be informed if your data is subject to automotive individual decision-making and or the automated processing of data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have 30 days to respond to you. If you wish to make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form on our website.
How do I make a complaint?
If you have questions about how we process personal data, or you would like to exercise your data subject rights or make a complaint, please email us at email@example.com or complete the contact form on our website.
What else you need to know
Links to other sites: Our website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by jobs4schools. Please be aware that we, jobs4schools, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information.
Changes to this Notice: jobs4schools reserves the right to amend and update the Privacy Notice periodically and will notify those people who have given consent or are under contract of these changes.
Cookies are small text files that are placed/stored on your computer or mobile device as and when you visit our website. We use them to help us understand how people are using our services, so we can make them better and to find out if our emails have been read and if you find them useful. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit whilst on our site. We use both;
- Session ID Cookies – these are used to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID only last as long as your online session and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari).
- Persistent Cookies – these will remain on your computer or mobile device for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your internet browsers ‘help’ file. Persistent cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on jobs4schools.co.uk. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.
|Traffic Log Cookies||This cookie is used to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.|
|Universal Analytics (Google)||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Read Google’s overview of privacy and safeguarding data|
|Facebook Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use Facebook and help us to understand the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. Read Facebook overview of connecting with Facebook Products|
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout