We are seeking an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant with early years experience who has the knowledge, skills and drive to make a difference to the lives of the children at Hollydale Primary School. This represents a real opportunity for someone to make their mark and contribute to the development of learning in our school.
Hollydale Primary School offers a very good learning environment for children; nurtured by a friendly enthusiastic and supportive school team who believe our pupils deserve the best and who all strive as a team to ensure our pupils perform to their full potential.
We are looking to appoint a creative, experienced and enthusiastic teaching assistant who:
- Is an excellent practitioner, with high expectations and who uses this to deliver engaging learning?
- Has experience of teaching in early years classes.
- Has an innovative and exciting approach to learning.
- Has the ability to reflect on and develop their own practice and that of others.
- Is a well organised and a proactive team player who will make a positive contribution to our school team.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- be part of an ever improving school
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about this post or to visit the school please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain an application pack please either email: email@example.com or phone the school on 020 7639 2562
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Closing Date for All Applications: - Friday 1st November 2019
Shortlisting takes Place on: - Monday 4th November 2019
Interviews will be on: - Monday 11th November 2019
Venue: Hollydale Primary School
Hollydale Road, London, SE15 2AR