Some of your responsibilities as a Receptionist will include:
- Providing reception and switchboard support to the school, including: Receiving, signing in and dealing with or directing pupils, parents and other school visitors as appropriate Operating the school’s main switchboard, transferring calls, or taking and delivering messages as appropriate.
- Providing clerical support to the school’s administrative function, including: Ensuring that attendance registers are collated each morning and afternoon, for use by teaching staff Receiving and sorting incoming mail for delivery to appropriate staff Recording, stamping/franking and posting outgoing mail Occasional routine word processing, as and when required.
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff.
- Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching.
- Exceptional levels of teamwork.
- Good opportunities for on-going professional development.