‘Working together to be the best that we can be’
We are an ever-improving school seeking an enthusiastic, committed and reliable premises officer to join our team and manage the smooth running of our school premises. We are a busy school and the successful candidate should be flexible with the willingness to adapt to whatever the day may bring.
Fixed term / Permanent
Grade 5 sp.pt 16-23 £21,726 – £25,233 full time.
The Premises Officer will contribute to the proper maintenance, cleaning, security, heating, health and safety, within the school premises and grounds.
The successful candidate will require:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations in relation to the post
- Basic training in one or more of the following; plumbing, general and ground maintenance, electrical/building maintenance, heating systems (or sound experience of same).
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate cleaning methods and standards
- Considerable DIY experience at the level of minor maintenance.
- Experience of overseeing other works i.e. contractors, cleaners etc, experience of undertaking responsibility for the care and maintenance of premises.
- Good communication and written skills.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an ever improving school
- Work in a diverse vibrant borough
- Enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about this post or to visit the school, please contact Jennifer Agboola on 020 7639 2562 or email email@example.com.Closing date for applications:30th January 2019
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.