St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is looking for a skilled and organised Premises Assistant to undertake a key role in the management and maintenance of the school’s premises.
We are looking for a hardworking person to care for our environment who is/has:
- Good knowledge of DIY
- Self motivated and proactive
- Able to understand and address Health and Safety issues
- A keen eye for quality, takes pride in their work and has high expectations of contractors
- Able to offer flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organised, efficient and flexible
- Enjoys working in a busy, complex environment
Starting date is subject to successful DBS checks, but is expected to be in February/March 2020, working 36 hours per week over an agreed timetable – throughout the calendar year.
Salary is Hay Grade 1, Spine Point 1 (£21,231.00 FTE).
As an organisation we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful applications will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Check.
For details and an application form please contact the school on the above number. Alternatively, you can email the school for a pack at: email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 28th February 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 2nd March 2020
Interviews: W/C Monday 2nd March 2020