4 Days a week, PPA COVER Class Teacher for KS1 & Lower KS2 – February 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Goodrich is a large, friendly school in East Dulwich. We are looking for someone to cover maternity leave to teach in KS1 and Lower KS2 for February 2020 or as soon as possible after; we would welcome applications from NQTs. This would be for a full year in the first instance with the possibility of the post becoming permanent thereafter.
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
- Successful experience of teaching in Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2.
- A passion for a creative and engaging curriculum.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
- Clear understanding of how children learn through play both in indoor and outdoor environments.
- High expectations of children and show a commitment to raising standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and diverse school community.
- The challenge of maintaining high standards.
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners including Early Years Educators and support staff.
- Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning.
- A stable, professional staff with a range of experience and skills.
- A strong parent community.
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact either Mrs Sinhéidin Goguel or Mrs Italia Simeone, Deputy Headteachers on 02086931050.
Closing date: Thursday 5th December 2019 by 12pm
Shortlisting: Friday 6th December 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 10th December 2019
The School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or disability.
Goodrich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 02086931050 or email email@example.com