- Being the main contact for the Toddler room, working alongside a team of Practitioners to ensure that the room operates smoothly and provides a safe environment for the children within the setting.
- Planning, preparing and participating in a range of activities in line with the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Service) Framework, to promote each child’s physical, intellectual and emotional needs to enable them to reach their full potential, whilst implementing activities which encourage linguistic and social interaction between children and their parents/carers.
- Supporting the Nursery Practitioners in the Nursery in the implementation and evaluation of children’s planning and progress.
- Being a key worker for a group of children by observing, monitoring and recording each individual’s development.
- Completing Tapestry entries for children within the setting - observing, monitoring and capturing information and progress which is logged within the individual online learning journals.