Heber Primary School
“A happy and creative family at the heart of the community.
All are welcome. All achieve.”
Midday Meals Supervisors
- 10.5 hours per week, 11.45am – 1.50pm. 39 weeks per year (Term-Time Only)
- Contract – fixed term until July 2020
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Salary Scale 3, Spine Point 2 – 6; £21,612 - £23,211 (pro-rata for part-time and term-time working, actual salary £5,425 - £5,827)
Heber is a high achieving, happy and popular school in East Dulwich. It is one of the most oversubscribed schools in Southwark, located close to Lordship Lane with its many great shops, cafes and transport links. We can offer prospective employees the chance to work in a supportive and happy environment with friendly staff and amazing pupils!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Midday Meals Supervisor to join our flourishing team. Our intention is to provide our pupils with the best possible provision at lunchtime. You will be assigned to work with groups of pupils between ages 3-11 and will be interacting with them both in the lunch hall and in the playground, ensuring their experience is fun, positive and safe.
At Heber we can offer a school where: -
- Standards and achievement are both good
- Behaviour is excellent
- Parents are active, supportive and involved in the life of the school
- There is a genuine commitment to staff professional development
Visits to the school prior to the application deadline are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit or to request an application pack, please email the school office at; firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8693 2075.
Closing Date: Monday 25th November 2019
Shortlisting Date: Monday 25th November 2019
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th November 2019
Heber Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices are in place and successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, as well as undergoing other safeguarding checks.