Galiema Amien - Cloete, Executive Head Teacher and the Governing Body of the River Hill Federation seek to employ
An EYFS Class Teacher starting September 2020.
Start Date: 1st September 2020 This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- Experienced in teaching in the Early Years?
- Passionate about Early Learning and development?
- Serious about opportunities to make a real difference in children’s lives?
- Wanting to join a hardworking team?
- Resilient and enjoy challenging yourself and others to secure high quality outcomes for all children?
- Able to enthuse, inspire and motivate pupils and lead by example?
- Able to effectively promote and develop positive, professional relationships with Pupils, parents and staff?
- Able to implement teaching strategies which will lead to improved outcomes for pupils.
- Excellent at behaviour management and supporting children with Social, Emotional and / or Mental health concerns?
- A team player?
If so, Dog Kennel Hill is the perfect school for you. You will find a Job Description and Person Specification below.
Please complete the online application form to apply-
Closing date and shortlisting: Tuesday 19th May 2020 at 12noon
Interviews: Thursday 21st May 2020 (via video call)