Maternity Cover Early Years or KS1 Class Teacher – February 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter (with the possibility of the post becoming permanent).
Goodrich is a large, friendly school in East Dulwich. We are looking for someone to cover maternity leave to teach in either Early Years or KS1 for February 2020 or as soon as possible after; we would welcome applications from NQTs. This would be for a full year in the first instance with the possibility of the post becoming permanent thereafter.
We are looking for candidates who are or have:
- Successful experience of teaching in the Early Years or Key Stage 1.
- High expectations of children with a commitment to raising standards.
- Ability to enthuse and motivate learners.
- Clear understanding of how children learn through play both in indoor and outdoor environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are committed to working as part of a friendly, hard-working team.
We can offer:
- A friendly, supportive and diverse school community.
- Children who are well motivated, well behaved and who enjoy learning.
- The challenge of maintaining high standards.
- The opportunity to work with experienced practitioners including Early Years Educators and support staff.
- A strong parent community.
Visits to the school are very welcome. To arrange a visit please contact either Mrs Sinhéidin Goguel, Deputy Headteacher for Teaching & Learning or Mrs Italia Simeone, Deputy Headteacher for Inclusion on 02086931050.
Closing date: Thursday 28th November 2019 by 12pm
Shortlisting: Friday 29th November 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 3rd December 2019
The School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or disability.
Goodrich Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
To request an application pack please contact the school office on 02086931050 or email email@example.com