CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR (TRANSPORT)
22.5 hours per week, term time
£12.50 per hour
An academically selective independent boys’ school with a tradition of inspired teaching, genuine scholarship and co-curricular breadth, Dulwich College is situated in a 70 acre campus in South East London.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join our busy Transport team to assist with the smooth running of our office and coach service.
- To administer all applications for the coach service
- To maintain the coach service database
- To manage all enquiries that are received by the Transport office
- To be the main point of contact for lost property enquiries
- To undertake general administrative duties that assist with the running of the coach service
- Liaise with coach operators/drivers and chaperones as and when required
Closing date: 4.00pm on Friday 25 September 2020.
Further details are available from www.dulwich.org.uk/contact/staff-vacancies or by contacting 020 8299 9326/5183.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. A DBS Disclosure is required to Enhanced level. Charity 1150064