St Paul’s is a rapidly improving school. We are working hard to find our next teacher!
We are seeking to recruit someone who is positive and hard working. In the role of St Paul’s class teacher, you will provide high quality teaching and learning, and be able to support excellent progress for all pupils. You will be supportive of the school’s Christian values of Faith, Hope and Love and will be excited about playing an integral part in shaping the future of the school and the wider school community.
The governors of the school are keen to appoint:
A Class Teacher for Key Stage Two
Required to cover Maternity Leave from January 2020 or earlier if possible
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Christian values of the school; Faith, Hope and Love
- Have high expectations for children’s achievement and behaviour
- Be self-motivated and enthusiastic; a child centered determinedly positive person
- Have high standards of their environment, presentation and performance
- Be fully committed to raising achievement for all pupils
- An opportunity to work within the Southwark Diocesan Multi Academy Trust and within the wider diocese of Southwark
- A dynamic Senior Leadership Team with a clear vision; offering you CPD support
to enhance and develop you professionally
- Well motivated, enthusiastic children and parents who care about the life of the school
- A supportive, hardworking and friendly staff and governors
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Friday 18th October 2019 at midday Interviews: Tuesday 29th October 2019
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Please refer to our safeguarding policy on our website. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.