Some of your responsibilities as a Play Worker will include:
- To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- To plan and set up activities, promoting a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- To follow and implement all the policies and procedures set out by the school
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 2/ 3 or equivalent in a childcare related subject
- Hold a Paediatric First Aid/Food Hygiene Certificate
- Have a wealth of experience of working with children
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff.
- Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching.
- Exceptional levels of teamwork.
- Good opportunities for on-going professional development.