- 35 hours per week, 9am – 5pm. 39 weeks per year (Term-Time Only)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Salary Hay 4 Scale 4 – 9; £22,398 - £24,4861 full-time equivalent (salary will be paid pro-rata for term-time working in the range £18,743 - £20,491)
Heber is a popular and well-subscribed school in East Dulwich, located close to Lordship Lane with its many great shops, cafes and transport links. We believe in providing a stimulating, creative and challenging curriculum for each and every one of our pupils. We can offer prospective employees the chance to work in a hugely supportive and happy environment with friendly staff and amazing children!
We are currently building our Administration team, and we are looking for an effective, organised and personable Administrative Officer to join us. Our intention is to deliver the most efficient standards of service to the school and a very warm welcome to all pupils, parents and visitors, and we are looking for candidates who can share this vision.
The successful candidate will;
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative, and the ability to complete a range of different administrative tasks to a consistently high standard
- Have outstanding numeracy and literacy skills, as the day to day role involves everything from drafting letters to editing spreadsheets.
- Have a willingness to work flexibly as part of a team, providing Reception cover when needed.
This role involves working as part of a supportive team of four office staff, and will benefit from excellent CPD opportunities. We are very interested in candidates looking to progress their skills and flourish in a school administrative environment.
Visits to the school prior to the application deadline are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please email the school office at; email@example.com or call 020 8693 2075.
Closing Date: 12noon, Tuesday 15th October 2019
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 15th October 2019
Interview Date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Heber Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practices are in place and successful candidates will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, as well as undergoing other safeguarding checks.