Galiema Amien - Cloete, Executive Head Teacher, seeks to employ for the following post for The River Hill Federation:
Specialist PE Instructor
36 Hours per week term time only
Start Date: 1st September 2020
This post is exempt from the
Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
We can offer:
A friendly, supportive team, who are enthusiastic and committed to ensuring all pupils make good progress;
Good levels of support and resources;
Well behaved children who are eager to learn;
A fantastic learning environment.
- Able to effectively promote and develop positive, professional relationships with staff, pupils and parents?
- Able to take a professional approach to the planning, preparation & organisations of lesson activities
- Proactive? Do you show initiative in your current role?
- Able to work as part of a team as well as independently when appropriate?
- Able to monitor, track and implement strategies to ensure good pupil outcomes?
- Are you willing to follow advice and act upon this as to improve your own skills and knowledge?
Please complete the application form on the school website along with the job guidance notes form (both forms must be completed).
Closing date for applications & shortlisting: Friday 3rdJuly 12 noon
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 7th July 2020 at Dog Kennel Hill Primary School.
As part of Southwark’s commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, all employees employed within schools are required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.