We are an ever improving school seeking enthusiastic, committed staff to share in our vision.
The caretaker and cleaning team as a whole are responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school. Each cleaner will be responsible for an area and will be expected to clean to the frequency and standard set out. At the direction of the Headteacher, /Office Manager, cleaning staff will clean other areas as required.
School Cleaner: 15 hours per week 42 weeks per year
Grade 1 Spine point: 1-2
£21,231 - £21,612 (FTE pro-rata)
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge preferred
- Able to communicate clearly, understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the school community and external visitors
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete tasks to a high level.
- To secure the school building and lock up.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- be part of an inclusive school committed to nurturing and developing the potential of each child.
- work in a diverse vibrant borough
- be part of an ever improving school
- enhance your career through excellent training and professional development.
For an informal discussion about this post or to visit the school please contact Hollydale School on 020 7639 2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Closing date for applications 9th July 2020
Please note: Hollydale Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks. References will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.