Vacancy Job BoardView, search and apply for the position most suited for you
|Senior Leaders||Teaching Staff||Support Staff||Admin Staff||Premises and Catering|
Haymerle Special School, Southwark, South East London
Class Teacher with Management responsibilities.
Post: Integrated Learning Coordinator for one of the following :
- Physical and Personal Development (PE and Dance, PESD, Sensory Therapy)
- Social, Emotional and Creative Development (Music, Art, RE / SMSC)
Salary: Teachers Main Pay (£28660 - £39006 Inc. ILW) + SEN Allowance (£2106) + TLR 2a (£2667)
Location: Peckham, Inner London (Southwark)
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Following a review of the schools curriculum and subject management an exciting opportunity is now available for the right candidate to work for a good school moving forward to the next stage of development.
Are you a dynamic and innovative teacher (primary or early years) with some SEN experience who is ready to take this opportunity to further develop your skills in special education with additional cross curricular middle management responsibility?
As the Integrated Learning -coordinator for an agreed Integrated learning area you will
- Promote, co-ordinate and review an Integrated Curriculum Area across the school
- Review and raise standards of learning and teaching across the agreed integrated curriculum area, giving feeding back, supporting and mentoring colleagues in their daily practice and encouraging collaborative approaches to learning and teaching.
- Model and promote integrating additional support and therapy into the daily learning opportunities for every.
- Support colleagues across all phases.
Haymerle School is a primary phase special school committed to supporting children with a diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorders and social communication difficulties alongside additional needs including significant speech and language difficulties, developmental delay and complex learning needs.
- a child-centered approach to learning and teaching where every child has a voice
- the opportunity to work in a successful and supportive environment
- the opportunity to work with an experienced, skilled and supportive team
- commitment to Continuous Professional Development for all staff keeping up to date with developments in autism and special needs
For informal discussions, please phone Liz Nolan Head Teacher on 0207 639 6080.
Please note that references will be sought prior to interview
Internal and external applications are welcome.
Application packs are available from the school, by contacting the Administration team using the school's number or by e-mailing email@example.com . Application packs can also be downloaded from the School's website at www.haymerle.southwark.sch.uk
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, 4th October
INTERVIEW DATE: 17th or 18th October
Job Start: January 2018
Open day for School visit: 27th September between 15:30 and 17:30.
Completed application forms should be sent directly to the school, for the attention of Head teacher at Haymerle School, Haymerle Road, Peckham SE15 6SY or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please remember to answer every point on the person specification. Type these up under the same headings as the Person Specification and attach to the Application form.
CVs will not be considered and recruitment agencies are advised not to contact the school on behalf of candidates.
The governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, a medical check and satisfactory references.